I know some of you got the scoop at the Tuesday Knit Night, so I want to make sure everyone else is in the know too.
Sunday April 30th, we are going to start Alicia Plummer’s Broken Path MKAL (Mystery Knit A Long). Here is what we know:
- You will need to buy the pattern when it releases on April 28th on Ravelry.
- We will meet every Sunday from 2pm to 4pm to work on it at the shop. (please let us know if you will be coming to the shop, because we will get snacks and stuff) Of course you don’t have to come or participate in the shop…but we would love it if you did.
- Follow in Plum Dandi and Knot House Ravelry Group
- You need 620 yds of Worsted or DK (Mom is using Magpie Swish DK and we have a full selection)
- Because you need stitch definition, she says to stay away from variegated yarns.
- Clues are given every 2 weeks for 12 weeks
- Post a picture of you FO by Aug 6th in our Ravelry Group and enter to win a $50 gift card for in-store or online purchase. We will use a random number generator to select the winner.
Ok let’s see what else did Mom let out of the bag? Oh, the Western Sky Pop – Up colorway has arrived! (not available till May 7th) That Kim, I tell you she never disappoints. You may have seen it on IG, but here it is again.
Mom and I made great progress on our Special Project over the Easter Weekend. Stay tuned, we hope to announce it by the weekend. Yikes! Fingers Crossed with Big Girl Pants On.